Global Markets for Digital Transaction Management, Including Blockchain
The global market for digital transaction management reached $15.9 billion in 2017 and should reach $44.4 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.8% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 27 data table and 6 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for digital transaction management (DTM), including blockchain
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- A detailed and comprehensive study of the emerging trends for DTM technology
- Covergae of the recent developments in the industry and discussion of the industry ecosystem and security in digital transaction management
- Overview of the adoption drivers pertaining to DTM technology
- Comprehensive profiles of the major players of the market, including Adobe, Docusign, Gemalto, IBM, Microsoft, OpenText and SIGNiX
This BCC Research study on DTM and blockchain was conducted with a global perspective. Market projections were developed for the five geographic regions with market table values in constant U.S. dollars adjusted for inflation. The report provides an understanding of how blockchain and DTM technologies will create new market opportunities. DTM is defined through its key sub-segments that include identity and authentication management, workflow management, e-Signatures and digital asset management.
The report contains:
- A detailed analysis of the technologies used in DTM and blockchain.
- Current and future market projections for DTM and blockchain by region.
- Current and potential applications for DTM and blockchain.
- Current and future market projections for DTM and blockchain by industry.
- Profiles of current industry players in electronic signatures, workflow management, identity, authentication and workflow management.
- A review of the economic/market opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
Nathalie Granato has more than 20 years of experience in IT market research and competitive intelligence, including nearly a decade working IBM. An industry analyst and subject matter expert on IT and competitive intelligence, she develops market strategies, projections and segmentation.