Point-of-Sale Software: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for point-of-sale (POS) software is estimated to increase from $10.6 billion in 2021 to $20.1 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 47 data tables and 40 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview and analysis of the global markets for point-of-sale (POS) software
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for point-of-sale technology, and areas of focus to forecast this innovation-driven market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global point-of-sale systems market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by component, organization size, deployment type, end-user industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other demographic and economic factors that will shape the future marketplace
- Review of the current market status for POS software, key technology issues, supply chain analysis, competitive scenario, R&D activities, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of this market
- Key merger and acquisition deals, development of commercially viable POS software systems, and other strategic alliances within the industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Microsoft Corp., NCR Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce, Shopify Inc., and TouchBistro
In this report, the market has been segmented based on components, organization size, deployment mode, end user and region. The report provides an overview of the global POS software market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2021 through 2026. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of POS software providers.
This report covers the market for POS software by user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for POS software in 2020 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2026.
The scope of the study includes POS software and related services. However, revenue generated for B2C adoption, and third-party vendors are not part of the scope.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.