Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software: Global Markets
The global market for customer relationship management (CRM) software should grow from $48.5 billion in 2019 to $85.8 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 81 data tables and 16 additional tables
- A brief outline of the global market for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software/solutions
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast through 2024
- Discussion of key underlying trends (both current and emerging) related to this technology, industry overview, regional factors and govt. enforced regulations that shape and influence the overall market dynamics
- Assessment of the global competitive landscape with an analysis of market positing and market shares, as well as strategies for key solution providers of CRM software and related cloud computing technologies
- Identification of viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at various forms of CRM software, application industries, and adoption of CRM solutions across a broad spectrum of industry verticals
- Patent analysis with data corresponding to CRM software design innovations, developments and deployments
- Evaluation of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading players of the industry
- Detailed company profiles of the market leading corporations including Adobe Inc., Hubspot Inc., Microsoft Corp., Pegasystems Inc., Verint Systems Inc., and Zoho Corp.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the CRM software market and its segments, including solutions, applications, end users and regions. The solutions considered in this report are divided into two parts namely, software and services. The services are again divided into three main types: consulting, implementation, and training and support. The report discusses the different applications of CRM software to derive specific market estimations. The types of applications include sales, marketing, eCommerce, and customer services and support.
In terms of deployment, two main types of deployment, on-premises and cloud CRM, are considered. The CRM software adoption is segregated on the basis of organizational size as well. The end-user segment comprises BFSI, healthcare, retail, IT and telecom, higher education, manufacturing, nonprofit, government, and others (such as energy and utility, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, and agriculture). The region level study includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.