Artificial Intelligence in Fintech Market: Global Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2027
The global artificial intelligence (AI) in fintech market should reach $42.0 billion by 2027 from $14.7 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 47 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the current and future global markets for artificial intelligence (AI) in the financial services industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Global market outlook and estimation of the actual market size for AI in Fintech, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis based on component, deployment, application, and region
- Assessment of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for AI in financial services, as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, M&A deals, and other market strategic advantages
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the AI in Fintech market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Analysis of the vendor landscape and the global company share analysis of the companies based on their segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Affirm Inc., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Salesforce.com Inc.
The scope of the report includes the global market of commercially deployed AI solutions and services in the financial industry.
- AI-based products that are in the pilot phase or are live for demonstration purposes have not been considered in the calculation of the overall market size.
- The market size includes the market for AI in terms of fintech components, deployment, application and organization size.
- The final market estimates and forecasts from industry experts are also aligned with the size of the global market in the report.
- AI-based software, solutions and services are not considered in the report.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$12.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$42.0 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 23.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Component, Deployment, and Application|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America|
|Key Market Drivers||