Real-Time Payments: Global Markets
The global market for real-time payments is estimated to increase from $19.8 billion in 2022 to $88.7 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.0% during the forecast period of 2022 through 2027.
- 47 data tables and 43 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global markets for real-time payments (RTP) solutions and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with revenue sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for RTP payment systems, and areas to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Evaluation and forecast the global market size for real-time payments, and corresponding market share analysis by component, transaction type, mode of deployment, organization size, end-use industry, and region
- Assessment of major driving trends, challenges, and opportunities in this innovation driven market, along with current trends, new developments, and regulatory implications within the digital payments industry
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of the key intermediaries involved, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Coverage of tracking details and comparison of the product offerings and market strategies of key players and stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Key merger and acquisition deals, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures as well as other strategic alliances in the global market for real-time payment solutions and services
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including ACI Worldwide Inc., Capgemini, FIS Global, Fiserv Inc., Global Payments Inc., and Visa Inc.
This report provides an overview of the global market for real-time payments and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, transaction type, mode of deployment, organization size, end-use industry, and region.
The report also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of the major players and the strategies they adopt to enhance their market presence. The report estimates the size of the global market for real-time payments in 2021 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2027.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$15.4 billion|
|Market size forecast||$88.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 35% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||End-Use Industry,Segment, Solution, Service, Transaction Type, Mode of Deployment, Organization Size, Region, Country, Transaction Type, Market Player|
|Regions covered||North America., Europe., Asia-Pacific., Latin America., Middle East and Africa.|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada., U.K., Germany, Rest of Europe., China, India, Japan, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil., Mexico|
|Key Market Drivers||