Anti-Money Laundering: Global Market Outlook
The report provides an overview of the global anti-money laundering market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts are segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, end-user industry, and geography. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
- 30 data tables and 14 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global markets for anti-money laundering (AML) procedures, technologies and solutions
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Discussion of the significant driving trends and challenges affecting the anti-money laundering market and its vendor landscape
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for anti-money laundering in USD million values, and corresponding market share analysis by component, deployment, organization size, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the market for anti-money laundering policies, technologies, and procedures, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the global anti-money laundering market
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including ACI Worldwide; BAE Systems Inc.; Fiserv, Inc. and Oracle Corp.
In this report, the market has been segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, end-user industry, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global anti-money laundering market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on component, deployment, organization size, end-user industry, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of anti-money laundering solutions and service providers.
The report covers the market for anti-money laundering with regard to the user base, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for anti-money laundering in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The scope of the study includes anti-money laundering development platforms and associated services, and services associated with the platform. However, software and deployment numbers developed in the anti-money laundering platform, predeveloped anti-money laundering applications, and physical services have been excluded from the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$4.9 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 22.3% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Component, Deployment, Organization size, End User Industry, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa (MEA).|
|Key Market Drivers||