Big Data: Global Market Size, Share and Growth
The global market for big data is estimated to increase from $167.5 billion in 2022 to reach $278.5 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.7% from 2022 through 2027.
- 54 data tables and 52 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for big data technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Global market outlook and estimation of the actual market size for big data, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis based on component/offering, deployment mode, business function, organization size, application industry, and geographic region
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating current and future demand for big data market, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the big data market as a basis for projecting demand over the next five years (2022-2027)
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the big data market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on the major players operating in the market
- Analysis of the vendor landscape and the global company share analysis of the companies based on their segmental revenues
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of recently granted patents related to big data
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading industry players, Alphabet Inc. (Google), Amazon, Cloudera Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., Microsoft, Oracle Corp., TIBCO Software Inc., and VMware Inc.
This report provides an overview and analysis of the global market for big data. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027. This report also offers insights on drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the market, which were gathered through primary and secondary research. It also covers various market factors, including the COVID-19 impact, Porter’s five forces, and use case analysis.
This report has been prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format, with tables and figures. The report’s scope includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for components, deployment mode, organization size, business functions, and industry. The qualitative and quantitative data of all segments are provided in the report. The report examines each segment, determines its current market size, and estimates its future market sizes with compound annual growth rates (CAGRs).
The report also provides detailed profiles of the significant big data players and their strategies to enhance their market presence. The report provides a competitive landscape that includes a market ranking/share analysis of top big data providers in 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$156.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$278.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 10.7% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||Component/Offering, Deployment Mode, Organization Size, Business Function, End-User Industry, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||United Stated, Canada, Germany, U.K., France, China, India, and Japan|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||ACCENTURE PLC , ALPHABET INC. (GOOGLE LLC) , ALTERYX INC. , AMAZON.COM, INC. , ATACCAMA CORP. , ATOS SE , CAPGEMINI SE , CISCO SYSTEMS, INC. , CLOUDERA INC. , DELL TECHNOLOGIES INC. , HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE CO. , HITACHI LTD. , INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES (IBM) CORP. , INFORMATICA INC. , INFOWORKS.IO INC. , MICROSOFT CORP. , ORACLE CORP. , PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES INC. , QLIKTECH INTERNATIONAL AB , SALESFORCE INC. , SAP SE , SAS INSTITUTE INC. , SISENSE INC. , SOLIX TECHNOLOGIES INC. , SPLUNK INC. , TERADATA CORP. , THE APACHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION , TIBCO SOFTWARE INC. , VMWARE, INC. , ZALONI, INC.|