Internet of Things (IoT) Markets: A Global Outlook
The global internet of things (IoT) market should grow from $52.3 billion in 2018 to $141.2 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 28 tables
- An overview of Internet of Things (IoT), its evolution and advancements in IoT Technologies
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Detailed study of network connectivity management IoT platforms and description of common features and functionalities of IoT connectivity platforms
- Comparative study of IoT security, cybersecurity and enterprise IT security
- Information on application enabled platforms (AEP) and coverage of future AEP technology trends
- Description of smart home devices, their technology and architecture and comparison of smart devices vs. smart hubs
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Marvel Semiconductor Inc., Haystack, Oracle Corp., Stmicroelectronics, Sigma Designs Inc., Withings USA, Double Robotics
The report is a compilation of the existing BCC reports in IoT markets. Topics analyzed within the report include a detailed breakdown and analysis of the global markets for IoT by components, platforms and end-users.
The scope of this report extends to sizing of the IoT market and an analysis of global market trends with market data for IoT technologies at global level in 2017, which is considered as the base year, 2018 as the estimate year and forecast for 2023 with projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2018 to 2023. The scope is limited to the recent studies published by BCC Research on IoT.
The report focuses on assessment of IoT technologies and an analysis of companies/platforms and the related service providers. Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges are also discussed in the report. The study forecasts the market value of the IoT market for key technologies.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.