Learning Management Systems: Global Markets
The global market for learning management systems (LMS) should grow from $5.1 billion in 2018 to over $12.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.7% from 2018 to 2023.
- 35 data tables and 14 additional tables
- An industry analysis of the learning management systems (LMS) market on a global scale
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for the LMS market and assessment of growth driving factors that could impact the future of the market
- Evaluation of the key trends related to end users, deployment models, industry verticals and regional factors that shape and influence the overall LMS industry
- Regional analysis of the market covering North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and rest of the world which include Middle East, Africa and South America
- Explanation of emergence of internet of things (IoT) and increased government initiatives for smart e-learning technologies as a driving factor to the LMS market
- Discussion of the major solution providers across each regional market
- Examination of the vendor landscape and detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global LMS market, including Blackboard Inc., CYPHER LEARNING, D2L Corp., Docebo S.p.A., Epignosis LLC and Saba Software
This research study includes market information on LMS and its key segments, including end users, deployment models, industries and regions.
Applications of LMS solutions for different industries is the core market segment in the report and covers BFSI, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, government, IT and telecom, education, professional services and others. Other industries include hospitality, media and entertainment, transportation and the energy sector.
The LMS market is also segmented on the basis of end user, including K-12 (kindergarten to standard 12th grade), higher education (including colleges and universities) and enterprises (government agencies and private organizations). The regional analysis of the market includes North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and rest of the world (Middle East, Africa and South America). Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for all of the above-mentioned segments.
This report also includes a discussion of the major solution providers across each regional market. Further, it explains the major drivers and dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global LMS market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global AI Training Dataset Market (IFT292A)
- The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation (EGY061D)
- Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets (IFT191B)
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)