Magnetic and Optical Media Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The magnetic and optical media market reached a value of nearly $24.0 billion in 2017 and is expected to decline at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -12.3% to nearly $12.4 billion by 2022.
- 97 tables
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA and Brazil
- Detailed analysis of the global market and future demand growth of the magnetic and optical media industry
- Discussion about major trends shaping the magnetic and optical media manufacturing market
- Insight into the government initiatives, regulatory bodies and major associations representing magnetic and optical media industry
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Dell Technologies Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp and Western Digital Corp
This research report categorizes the magnetic and optical media market by type include CD and DVD, HDD, vinyl records and reproduction of recorded media.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.