Solid-state Drives (SSD) Technology: Global Market Analysis
The global market for solid-state drives (SSD) was valued at $23.3 billion in 2016. This market will grow from $26.8 billion in 2017 to $52.5 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- An analysis of the global market for solid-state drives (SSD) technology
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Segmentation of the market on the basis of application, end user, capacity type, interface type, and region
- Evolution of the different types of SSD technology over the forecast period
- A look at the benefits of different memory technologies and their comparisons with SSD technology
- Overview of the market drivers, restraints, and trends
- Profiles of companies related to the industry
This report will discuss important manufacturers, technologies, and end-user products in which SSDs are incorporated, and will provide supporting figures and insights. Key factors that are influencing demand will be highlighted. Profitability, profit margins, and distribution channel analysis are not included in this study. The aftermarket of SSDs is not considered in the scope of this study.
Mayank Jain is an electronics engineer with more than 10 years of experience in the high-technology industry, specifically in the areas of business analysis, market research, and semiconductor sales and marketing. He has worked with leading market research companies and semiconductor product and service providers such as Gartner, Microsemi, and Infotech Enterprises (now Cyient). His interests include the following research areas: System-on-Chip (SoC), field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), and application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs); embedded systems; green technologies; cloud computing; Internet of Things (IoT); wireless networks; and automation. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.