5G Services in North America
The increasing demand for ultra-low latency connectivity as well as increasing development of connected IoT devices is driving the growth of 5G services across the telecom market. In terms adoption, North America have already started the deployment phase of 5G services and its commercialization. It is estimated that by 2023, up to 32% of North America mobile connections will be on 5G network. Companies such as Verizon, C Spire, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile have mobile 5G services available for selected customers in few cities of North America.
- A descriptive study with an impact analysis of the 5G telecommunication services in the North American region
- Country-specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada and Mexico with revenue forecasts through 2025
- Evaluation of growth driving factors, such as increasing demand for ultra-low latency connectivity as well as increasing development of connected IoT devices strengthening the role of 5G services across the telecom market
- Discussion on market opportunities, including ecosystem architecture, network planning and impact, service design and ROI impact, and 5G stakeholders and their key strategies
- Profiles description of major 5G network providers and commercial partner companies
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the North American 5G services market and its segments, which are divided by applications, end users and country. The services considered in this report include deployment services; support services such as preemptive services offered by technology vendors like Cisco and Ericsson; radio services; predictive services; and operating services (offered by telecom providers such as AT&T, Sprint and Verizon) such as wireless, strategic, voice and data services. It discusses the different applications of 5G services in order to derive specific market estimates. The types of applications include URLLC, mMTC, eMBB and FWA, and the type of end user is further subdivided into consumers and enterprises subsegments. The enterprise segment comprises energy and utilities, media and entertainment, healthcare, transportation and logistics, retail, manufacturing and others (such as home automation, education, agriculture, BFSI and chemical). The country level segment covers the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the North American 5G services market.
Market size is forecasted for 2020, 2021 and 2025. Forecasted values are based on technology vendors as well as telecom providers, and governments investments in the commercialization of 5G. As revenue generation has yet to be done through 5G services and commercial deployment is still ongoing, it is expected that the market for 5G services will start to boom by 2020.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.