Smart City Technologies: North American IT Markets
The North American smart city market should reach $419 billion by 2023 from $196.5 billion in 2018 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.3% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 13 tables
- Industry analysis of the North American market for smart city technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Country-specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada and Mexico as major economies within the region
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for smart city applications by technology solutions and application segments, including energy management, water management, transportation management, assisted living, e-government, and waste management
- An overview of the new and evolving information and communication technology investment driven by smart city applications
- Analysis of important growth opportunities, including new transport management systems, smart grids, water monitoring systems, and energy-efficient buildings
- Discussion of the vendor landscape and company profiles of the major vendors in the North American smart city’s IT market, including Accenture, AT& T, Capgemini, General Electric, IBM, Intel, Microsoft and TCP Reliable
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the North American markets for smart city technologies, which are communications, hardware, sensors, and software. The report segments and analyzes the market on the basis of application segment, including energy management, water management, transportation management, assisted living, e-government and waste management. The report also provides in-depth analysis of the North American smart cities market by country, including the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The report provides revenue forecasts for various market segments from 2018 to 2023.
The report also includes company profiles of the major players operating in smart cities technology markets in the North American region. These companies provide technology solutions for smart cities.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.