The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023
The global market for internet of things in retail should grow from $21.7 billion million in 2018 to reach nearly $50.0 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 39 data tables
- An overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) in global retail markets
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Discussion of current standards for IoT data security and future trends that will impact the market growth
- Examination of competitive situations and trends, and information on partnerships and collaborations
- Insight concerning the effects of IoT on the entire retail value chain
- Company profiles of key players in the market, including Apple, AT&T, Cisco Systems Inc., Bosch, Fujitsu, Google, General Electric, Honeywell, Intel, Qualcomm, Microsoft, Samsung and Siemens
This report covers the global market for IoT technologies in retail and regional analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and the Rest of World. Component segments include communications, hardware, sensors, software and other segments, as well as in-depth market size and forecast for key end-use segments, including e-commerce providers, big box retailers, and medium and small retailers, as well as customer experience, supply chain and store operation applications.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.