Global V2X Market
The global market for V2X should grow from $1.0 billion in 2021 to $6.5 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 45.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 37 tables
- A brief general outlook of the global market for V2X (vehicle-to-everything) communication and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2020, market estimation for 2021, 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for V2X vehicular communication system, and corresponding market share analysis by type of communication, connectivity/navigation technology, propulsion, offering technology, vehicle unit, and geographic region
- Discussion of market trends and industry structure with relate to connected vehicles technology, applications and business considerations of the global V2X market and descriptions of market forces relevant to V2X and its related segments
- Outlining details of key market dynamics (DROs) for V2X technology, regulatory scenario, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Highlights of the growth strategies adopted by leading automotive players in the ecosystem, their competitive benchmarking and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the major manufacturers of V2X metrology including, Autotalks ltd., HARMAN International, Huawei, NXP Semiconductors, Qualcomm, and Robert Bosch
In this report, the market has been segmented based on offering, communication, connectivity, propulsion, unit and geography. The report provides an overview of the global market for V2X and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 through 2026. Market values have been estimated based on total revenues of V2X manufacturers.
The report covers the market for V2X with regards to their applications and types across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.