Passenger Car Telematics: Global Market for Services and Solutions
The global passenger car telematics market should reach $99.3 billion by 2027 from $53.9 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 28 data tables and 15 additional tables
- A detailed review and up-to-date assessment of the global market for passenger car telematics services and solutions
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the market potential for passenger car telematics, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and subsegments
- Estimation of the actual market size for passenger car telematics in USD million values, revenue forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, connectivity, application, sales channel, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning market drivers, market deterrents and other macroeconomic forces affecting the current and future market outlook
- Discussion of the industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of key intermediaries involved, with emphasis on manufacturers, suppliers, and solutions providers of passenger car telematics
- Updated information on recent mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, joint ventures, and market expansions in the passenger car telematics industry
- A relevant patent analysis with significant allotments of patents on passenger car telematics technology
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Continental AG, LG Electronics, Powerfleet Inc., Tata motors, and Verizon Connect
This report analyses product types, connectivity, applications, sales channels, and regional market development for passenger car telematics. Furthermore, we have also covered market analysis for major countries in this report, such as the US, China, Germany, and others, where the opportunities for passenger car telematics are profitable.
The report is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current, and future market scenarios. The report also covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, employee strength, etc. We have also covered a list of other companies in the global and regional markets with their product-related information. The analyst has also covered the patent analysis for the passenger car telematics market, which represents a significant investment area for investors.
The report includes the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
2021 is considered a historic/base year, 2022 is an estimated year, and the market values are forecasted for five years until 2027. All market values are in the ($) billion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$48.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$99.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 13.0% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Segments covered||product type, connectivity type, application, sales channel, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Poland, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and South America|
|Key Market Drivers||