Video Analytics: Global Markets
The global market for video analytics should grow from $5.0 billion in 2020 to $12.8 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.6% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 63 data tables and 56 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for video analytics
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, South America, Middle East and Africa
- Highlights of the new technological developments and quantification of video analytics market based on deployment, component, type, application, vertical and geography
- Coverage of evolution and history of video analytics, and identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size and forecast and impact analysis of COVID-19 on the video analytics market
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Dahua Technologies Co. Ltd., Hikvision, Huawei Technologies. Ltd., NEC Corp. and AllGovision
In this report, the market has been segmented based on deployment, component, type, application, vertical and geography. The report provides an overview of the global video analytics market and analyzes market trends. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, from 2020 to 2025. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on deployment, component, type, application, vertical and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of video analytics solution providers.
The report covers the market for video analytics with regards to the user base across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for video analytics in 2019 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2025. The scope of the study includes all the vendors offering video surveillance along with video analytics solutions, and the various costs associated with services, such as support and maintenance, consulting, education, and training. However, hardware required to deploy VA solutions; costs associated with video management software and networking infrastructure; vendors who offer only video surveillance solutions; and VA solutions implemented by consumers, such as smart homes, are not included in the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.