The Asia-Pacific market for advanced airport technologies totaled $7.0 billion in 2018. The market should total $9.5 billion by 2023 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2018 to 2023.
- 19 tables
- A brief overview of advanced airport technologies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Country specific data and analysis for People's Republic of China (PRC), Japan, Australia, India, South Korea and Indonesia
- Coverage of the sophisticated electronic and electro-optical technologies, including passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region
- Assessment of market dynamics and identification of factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities that have a major say in the market
- Study of current trends and strategies adopted by key players in the Asia-Pacific region
- Detailed company profiles of the major players operating in the region, including Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International plc), NEC Corp., Smiths Detection Inc., and United Technologies Corp. (Rockwell Collins)
The report covers the market for the following electronic, electro-optical and other modern security technologies used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region: passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems; and other technologies
- Passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems.
- Airport communication.
- Air/ground traffic management control systems.
- Security, fire protection and other emergency services.
- Passenger and baggage handling and control.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at or near an airport. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.