The Asia-Pacific market for advanced airport technologies totaled $7.0 billion in 2018. The market should total $9.5 billion by 2023 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2018 to 2023.
- 19 tables
- A brief overview of advanced airport technologies in the Asia-Pacific region
- Country specific data and analysis for People's Republic of China (PRC), Japan, Australia, India, South Korea and Indonesia
- Coverage of the sophisticated electronic and electro-optical technologies, including passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region
- Assessment of market dynamics and identification of factors such as drivers, restraints and opportunities that have a major say in the market
- Study of current trends and strategies adopted by key players in the Asia-Pacific region
- Detailed company profiles of the major players operating in the region, including Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson Controls International plc (Tyco International plc), NEC Corp., Smiths Detection Inc., and United Technologies Corp. (Rockwell Collins)
The report covers the market for the following electronic, electro-optical and other modern security technologies used in airports in the Asia-Pacific region: passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems; airport communications; air/ground traffic management control systems; security, fire protection and other emergency systems; and other technologies
- Passenger, baggage and cargo handling control systems.
- Airport communication.
- Air/ground traffic management control systems.
- Security, fire protection and other emergency services.
- Passenger and baggage handling and control.
This report covers only technologies and equipment that are based at or near an airport. The emphasis is on civil aviation; the military market is not covered in detail.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.