Asia-Pacific Markets for Specialty Commercial Vehicles
The Asia-Pacific market for specialty commercial vehicles should grow from $32.0 billion in 2018 to $42.3 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 19 data tables
- Industry analysis of the Asia-Pacific markets for specialty commercial vehicles
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification and description of product categories of specialty commercial vehicles and their variants
- Assessment of current and future demand for each type of specialty commercial vehicle body, and the cab and chassis they are mounted upon, in the near and midterm during the period of 2017-2023
- Coverage of nine predominant categories of on-highway specialty commercial vehicles, including street sweeper vehicles (bodies and purpose-built), winter maintenance equipment (truck-mounted), sewer & catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck bodies, refuse collection truck bodies, dump (tipper) truck bodies, concrete mixer truck bodies, concrete pumper truck bodies, flatbed (platform) truck bodies, and utility (service) truck bodies
- Evaluation of the key suppliers of the cabs and chassis of specialty commercial vehicle bodies
- Profiles of key players and their corporate profiles including Dongyang Mechatronics Corp., Hyundai, ISUZU Motors Ltd., Johnston Sweepers Ltd. and Tata Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Co. Ltd.
This report focuses on nine predominant categories of on-highway specialty commercial vehicles:
- Street sweeper vehicles (bodies and purpose-built).
- Winter maintenance equipment (truck-mounted).
- Sewer and catch basin cleaners and industrial vacuum truck bodies.
- Refuse collection truck bodies.
- Dump (tipper) truck bodies.
- Concrete mixer truck bodies.
- Concrete pumper truck bodies.
- Flatbed (platform) truck bodies.
- Utility (service) truck bodies.
In order to maintain a commonality of end-user segments, this study does not include specialty commercial vehicles that are commonly not utilized by the end users who use those listed above. Those excluded are:
- Public safety vehicle bodies (fire, ambulance, and other similar types).
- Shuttle bus bodies.
- Box van bodies.
- Tow truck bodies.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- The Global Market for Distributed Energy Generation (EGY061D)
- Enterprise Asset Management: Applications and Global Markets (IFT191B)
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)