This report highlights the role of fingerprint sensors in various applications, explains the technology and innovations behind fingerprint sensor development and production, and analyzes major market trends by both region and application. It details new developments taking place in the fingerprint sensor industry with respect to continuous improvements in environmental performance. The report analyzes the market for various types of sensors, as well as for the technologies they employ. It reviews the markets for various emerging technologies in fingerprint sensors and new products utilizing these technologies.
- An overview of the global market for fingerprint sensors within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Discussion on the technology innovations, development and production of various types of fingerprint sensors and their widespread end-use applications through a range of industries
- Assessment of viable technology drivers through a holistic review of markets for various emerging technologies in fingerprint sensors
- Insight into market dynamics through growth driving factors, socio-economic trends, demographic shifts and regulatory aspects that have a major say in global market outlook
- Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on global economy and overall fingerprint sensors market
- Competitive landscape covering key market participants and their market share analysis
- Profile description of leading vendor companies operating within the region
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of fingerprint sensors and their applications, including explanations of variations in industry growth by region. This report covers types of fingerprint sensors such as capacitive, optical, ultrasonic, thermal, and miscellaneous sensors. Estimated values are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of the fingerprint sensors market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the manufacturers of fingerprint sensors. In addition, this report factors in the effects caused by the worldwide lockdowns-and subsequent economic slowdown-that took place response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.