Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors in Healthcare: Global Markets and Technologies
The global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare totaled $1.1 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $1.9 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by technology type, application, end user and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including AMETEK, Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Analogic Corp., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC and Beckman Coulter, Inc.
This report covers IoT sensors for healthcare, which are defined as electronic components, modules or subsystems whose purpose is to detect events or changes in a healthcare environment or applications and are interconnected with an IoT platform or other sensors.
Within this scope, the report sizes and forecasts the software and hardware revenue for both sensors and interconnection platforms. Technology segments are divided into hardware and software.
The report also segments the market by application in terms of:
- Patient monitoring.
- Therapy administration.
Michael Sullivan has more than 20 years of experience tracking and analyzing technology and buyer behavior in energy and information technology (IT). He is an expert in the changes to business, energy and technology strategy that occur at the inflection points. Michael has written and researched the current inflection points of green buildings, energy management systems and cloud for companies such as Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard, as well as energy and building system transformation for companies such as Schneider-Electric. An author and journalist, he also writes market research reports in the categories of Environment, Healthcare, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Sensors and Security. He has an MBA from Boston University School of Management.
- Remote Sensing Technologies and Global Markets (IAS022F)
- The Internet of Things (IoT) in Global Retail Markets Through 2023 (IFT135A)
- Gas Engines for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets Through 2023 (EGY155A)
- Biosensors and Nanosensors: Global Markets and Technologies (IAS128A)
- Electric Motors for Drones and Electric Vehicles: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2023 (EGY154A)