Flexible Heaters: Global Markets
The global flexible heaters market should reach $4.8 billion by 2022 from $3.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 84 data tables
- An overview of the market for flexible heaters
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Detailed coverage of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing demand
- Discussion covering the current state of the market, setbacks, and innovations
- A look at suppliers of flexible heating components based on market shares and products
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Bucan, Cynebar, Heatrex, National Plastic Heater, NIBE Industrier AB, Omega, and Watlow
The scope of this report is broad and covers six types of flexible heater types used globally, namely, silicone rubber heaters, polyimide film heaters, polyester heaters, mica heaters, other polymer heaters and others, classified in terms of their type of material used.
The major applications of flexible heaters are in the electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, medical, and food and beverage industries. The markets for each type of flexible heater in these applications and each type of flexible heater by region are also covered in this report. Revenues are forecast from 2017 to 2022 for each major type of flexible heater by material type, application and region.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each of the segments; it explains the major market drivers of the global market for flexible heaters, the current trends within the industry and major end-user industries within the market for flexible heaters.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
The global market for flexible heaters has grown to nearly $3.3 billion in 2016 from $3.1 billion in 2015. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021, increasing to $4.4 billion in 2021.
- An overview of the flexible heating component market including its types, needs, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Detailed coverage of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing demand.
- Discussion covering the current state of the market, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Suppliers of flexible heating component analyzed based on market share, product types, and geography.
- Breakdowns of the market by component material including metal heating elements, ceramic heating elements, polymer heating elements, composite heating elements, and combination heating element systems.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.