Flexible Heaters: Global Markets
The global market for flexible heaters has grown to nearly $3.3 billion in 2016 from $3.1 billion in 2015. The market is expected to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021, increasing to $4.4 billion in 2021.
- An overview of the flexible heating component market including its types, needs, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Detailed coverage of important manufacturers, technologies, and factors influencing demand.
- Discussion covering the current state of the market, setbacks, innovations, and future needs of the market.
- Suppliers of flexible heating component analyzed based on market share, product types, and geography.
- Breakdowns of the market by component material including metal heating elements, ceramic heating elements, polymer heating elements, composite heating elements, and combination heating element systems.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many flexible heater types used in the global medical, aerospace and defense, electronics, food and beverage and automotive markets. The market is broken down into major material types, regions and end-user industries. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are given for each major type, including regional revenue shares. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the global drivers, current trends, challenges and regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape, with detailed profiles of the major global flexible heater vendors. It also discusses the market shares of the major players by region.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.