Global Market for pH Sensors
The global pH sensors market reached $3.9 billion in 2022 and should reach $5.1 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 40 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for pH sensors
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data for 2021, 2022 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the market size and revenue forecast for pH sensors, and market share analysis by type, system, end-user, and region
- Highlights of the market opportunities, and major issues and trends affecting the pH sensors industry
- Assessment of the current market size and forecast of market development in the coming five years, and insight into the value chain analysis, demand-supply gap, and factors driving and restraining the growth
- Information on recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, product launches, and expansions in the global pH sensors market
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric, Honeywell International, Schneider Electric, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
This report will cover the pH sensor industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, regions and end use. Ongoing market trends, market growth drivers and challenges impeding the market are discussed.
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. The market size for different regions (regions by product, system and end use) will also be covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered when deriving market estimations. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world took measures to contain the economic slowdown.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Higher Water Quality Standards
- Greater Health Awareness
- New Pollutants in The Water
- I0-Link: The Intelligent Communication Technology
- Climate Changes Affecting Water Reserves
- Huge Investments in Aging Water Infrastructure
- Growth in Water Treatment Industry
- Rapid Growth in Industrialization
- Increasing Urbanization
- Demand for Water is Soaring in Response to Global Population
- By product type it is segmented into combination pH sensor, differential pH sensors, laboratory pH sensors, process pH sensors and others.
- By system the market is segmented into Analog pH sensors and Digital pH sensors.
- By end-use the market is segmented into water and wastewater, industrial, Medical/Pharma, Oil and Gas, Food and Beverages, and others.
- By region it is segmented into Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Middle East & Africa.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$3.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$5.1 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 5.8% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Product Type, System, End-Use Industry|
|Regions covered||Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||U.S., Mexico, Canada, South America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC|
|Key Market Drivers||