Industrial Wireless Instrumentation: Global Markets
The global market for industrial wireless instrumentation is estimated to grow from $3.0 billion in 2021 to $5.2 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 47 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for industrial wireless instrumentation and other related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, opportunities, and factors influencing the demand for industrial wireless instrumentation market and its sub-segments
- Estimation of the current market size and market forecast for the global industrial wireless instrumentation market, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, hardware component, application, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Assessment on the different types of products and key players strategies within the market
- Value Chain analysis of industrial wireless instrumentation, along with a review of wireless communication regulations & standards, and impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the market at a global scale
- Descriptive company profiles of the top industry players, including ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser, Honeywell International, General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric and Texas Instruments, Inc.
This market for industrial wireless instrumentation is segmented as follows:
- By Major Segment
- By Component
- Wireless sensors.
- Wireless transmitters/transceivers.
- Wireless adapters.
- Wireless input/output modules.
- By Application
- Process control and monitoring.
- Asset management.
- Safety and security alerts and alarms.
- Communication equipment.
- By End-User Industry
- Power Generation.
- Others (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, paper and pulp, etc.).
- By Geography
- North America.
- RoW (South America, Middle East and Africa).
This report does not analyze software/solutions.
This report provides market sizes for the base years 2019 and 2020 and forecasts for the 2021-2026 period.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.