Industrial Wireless Instrumentation: Global Markets
The global market for industrial wireless instrumentation is estimated to grow from $3.0 billion in 2021 to $5.2 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 47 data tables and 39 additional tables
- An updated review of the global market for industrial wireless instrumentation and other related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, opportunities, and factors influencing the demand for industrial wireless instrumentation market and its sub-segments
- Estimation of the current market size and market forecast for the global industrial wireless instrumentation market, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, hardware component, application, end-user industry, and geographic region
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Assessment on the different types of products and key players strategies within the market
- Value Chain analysis of industrial wireless instrumentation, along with a review of wireless communication regulations & standards, and impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the market at a global scale
- Descriptive company profiles of the top industry players, including ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser, Honeywell International, General Electric, Rockwell Automation, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric and Texas Instruments, Inc.
This market for industrial wireless instrumentation is segmented as follows:
- By Major Segment
- By Component
- Wireless sensors.
- Wireless transmitters/transceivers.
- Wireless adapters.
- Wireless input/output modules.
- By Application
- Process control and monitoring.
- Asset management.
- Safety and security alerts and alarms.
- Communication equipment.
- By End-User Industry
- Power Generation.
- Others (food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, paper and pulp, etc.).
- By Geography
- North America.
- RoW (South America, Middle East and Africa).
This report does not analyze software/solutions.
This report provides market sizes for the base years 2019 and 2020 and forecasts for the 2021-2026 period.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.