Intelligent Surface Transport Management System (ISTMS): Global Markets
The global market for intelligent surface transport management system (ISTMS) should grow from $124.3 billion in 2020 to $290.4 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 139 tables
- Brief descriptive overview of the global market for intelligent surface transport management system
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for a five-year forecast through 2025
- Regional analysis and future outlook of the global intelligent surface transport management system (ISTMS) market covering major geographical regions, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World
- Discussion of underlying factors driving the industry growth, economic trends, demographic shifts, technological advancements, and regulatory aspects that shape and influence the future marketplace
- Identification of companies best-positioned to meet the enormous market demand owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Patent review and analysis with significant patent allotments
- Information on vendor landscape and company profiles of leading market participants operating within the region, including Denso Corp., Garmin International, Hitachi Automotive Systems Inc., IBM, , Siemens AG, and Tata Consultancy Services
The ISTMS market is segmented into the following categories:
- By type: roadways, and railways.
- By roadway components: hardware, software and services.
- By roadway applications: automated traffic control, automated parking assistance, passenger information management, automated ticketing systems and fleet management.
- By railway components: hardware, software and services.
- By railway applications: automated traffic control, passenger information management, automated ticketing systems and fleet management.
- By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
In addition to providing industry and competitive analysis of the ISTMS market, this report also covers listing of company profiles for key players in the global market.
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.
The global market for intelligent transportation system (ITS) devices was valued at $41.9 billion in 2013 and $52.3 billion in 2014. This market should reach $111.8 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.4% from 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global market for intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and related technologies and applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012 through 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Analysis of intelligent transportation system devices by functional category, application, vehicle type, geography, and other factors.
- Examination of crucial innovative breakthroughs as well as a detailed patent analysis.
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the ITS industry.
BCC Research forecasts strong growth for the intelligent transportation systems (ITS) device market. The worldwide market is valued at $24 billion in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 22.2% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period to reach a value of $65 billion in 2015.
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, endowed with a favorable manufacturing climate and above-average innovation skills, will consolidate its position as the powerhouse of the ITS market. This region is valued at nearly $9.5 billion in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 24% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach nearly $28 billion in 2015.
The fastest-growing market will be the Caribbean and Latin America (CALA) region for the sheer gap that exists between the latent demand and supply. This region is valued at nearly $2.3 billion in 2010 and is expected to reach $7.3 billion in 2015, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.4%.