IO Link System: Global Markets
The global market for IO-link system should grow from $5.3 billion in 2020 to $17.6 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.0% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 70 tables
- An overview of global market for IO-Link systems
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market share analysis of the IO-Link systems based on components, data type, application, and region
- Description of IO-Link devices and IO-Link masters and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
- Details about use cases and solutions of IO-Links and discussion on advantages of IO-Link systems
- Explanation of the major drivers restrains and opportunities and regional dynamics of the market and assessment of latest trends in the IO-Link system market including wired and wireless IO-Link system
- Impact analysis of coronavirus on the global economy; and discussion on impact of COVID-19 on IO-Link systems industry
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players including Balluff, Datalogic, Festo Group, ifm electronics, Omron Corp., Siemens and SICK AG
In this report, the market is segmented by component, data type, application, industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the global IO-Link system market and analyzes market trends and challenges that affect the vendor landscape. Using 2019 as the base year, the report provides market projections for the forecast period 2020 through 2025. This report also takes into consideration the economic slowdown caused by lockdowns across the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.