Radar Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global radar manufacturing market should reach $35.7 billion by 2022 from $27.5 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 98 data tables.
- Country specific data and analysis for China, India, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, and Brazil
- Coverage of integration of LIDAR (light detection and ranging) sensors in automotive radars
- Insight into increasing demand of active electronically scanned array (AESA)
- Overview of multifunctional radio frequency systems used in radars
- Detailed company profiles of the major players in the market, including Leonardo S.p.A, Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Corporation and Thales
This research report categorizes the radar manufacturing market by type. Product type include civil radars and military radars.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.