Sensors for Robotics: Technologies and European Markets
The European market for sensors for robotics technologies should grow from $126.3 million in 2018 to reach $222.9 million by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 10 tables
- Industry analysis of the European markets for sensors for robotics technologies
- Country specific data and analysis for France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia and other emerging economies within the European region
- Qualitative and quantitative study of sensors for robotics technologies market by technology type, end user, application segment etc.
- Detailed assessment of market dynamics including growth inhibiting drivers, restraints and opportunities within the field
- Analysis of the competitive dynamics of sensors for the robotics market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships
- Profiles of the manufacturers of sensors for robotics, including AB Elektronik Gmbh, Bosch Sensortec Gmbh, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive Plc and Panasonic Electric Works
The report sizes the European market for sensors for robotics by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in-depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on country basis, including Germany, Italy, France, Spain, U.K., Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), and Rest of Europe. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of the European market for sensors for robotics, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the manufacturers of sensors for robotics which are headquartered in Europe.
Led by research head Karthik Arun, the BCC research team is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis. They have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including Instrumentation and Sensors, ICT, healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery.