Sensors: Technologies and North American Markets
North American market for sensor technologies will grow from $47.1 billion in 2018 to nearly $86.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 34 tables
- Detailed overview and industry analysis of the sensor technologies within the North American region
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of North American sensor technologies market by technology, end user and application
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada and Mexico for sensor technologies
- Discussion of key strategies and policies adopted by major players in the sensor technologies’ market
- Focus on competitive landscape covering government regulations and standards, key market developments, and key player’s positioning
- Examination of vendors landscape and company profiles of prominent players within the region, including ATI Industrial Automation, Banner Engineering Corp., Conax Technologies, Denso Corp., Honeywell Sensing & Controls, and OMRON Scientific Technologies Inc.
This report represents an in-depth analysis of the North American market for sensor technologies by type, end-use industry and application. It discusses the different segments of sensor technologies to derive specific market estimations. It features a comparative study of the ways this technology has improved people’s lifestyles and industrial automation. The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the North American market for sensor technologies.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.