Top Ten 3D Printing Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar others factors. The report also provides brief information and overview of the 3D printing market.
- Details of Top 3D printing companies that are considered leaders and have greatest commercial potential
- Information on the global R&D activities related to 3D printing, resulting in the issuance or grant of patents
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and key competitors’ market, their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, market share analysis, or other advantages
- Examination of key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for 3D printing technologies over the next five years
The scope of this report is focused on a select 10 companies in 3D printing, and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. These areas include Stereolithography, directed energy deposition, material extrusion, VAT photopolymerization, power bed fusion, selective laser sintering (SLS), metal binder jetting, selective laser melting (SLM), and electron beam melting (EBM). Additionally, a key area BCC Research explores is industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for 3D printing and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2023 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2023. The sales values are presented in US dollars, while volumes are presented in kilotons units. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Global Oncology Pharmaceuticals Market (PHM256A)
- Sputtering Targets and Sputtered Films: Technology and Markets (SMC037J)
- Market Trends in the Plastics Industry: An Analysis of Developments by Key Plastics Manufacturers (PLS115A)
- Brain-Computer Interfaces: Global Markets (IAS180A)
- Global Markets for Dental Consumables and Prosthetics (HLC087B)