Top Ten Sensor Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders in the sensors market. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors.
- An overview of top 10 sensor industry companies and discussion on their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and advantages
- Coverage of recent market trends in overall sensor industry and description of its types i.e. biosensors, image sensors, chemical sensors, fingerprint sensors and radar sensors, load/force/torque sensor and miscellaneous sensors
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Identification of sensor technologies with the greatest commercial potential during the forecast period
- Impact analyses of the key drivers and constraints for these technologies
- Information on government regulations such as TREAD Act, EU TPMS legislation, automobile industry standards and U.S. standards
The scope of this report is focused on selected ten companies in sensors market and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth allowing these companies to succeed. This report explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions along with pertinent patent information.
The scope also includes analysis of the sensors market based on end-use application, technology type and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2023 are provided at global level for the above segments. The sensors market is segmented into five categories:
- By Technology Type: Biosensors, IoT sensors, Chemical sensors, Fingerprint sensors, RADAR sensors, Load/force/torque sensors, Position sensors, Pressure sensors, Temperature sensors, Flow sensors, and Level sensors.
- By End-use application: automotive industry, process industry, consumer goods industry, medical field, machinery manufacturing, building construction, aircraft and ship building and miscellaneous end uses
- By Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report covers analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2023 with projection of CAGR during 2018 to 2023. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
BCC Research staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others