Global Market for Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
The global UGVs market should reach $4.5 billion by 2022 and $6.7 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.4% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 127 data tables and 93 additional tables
- An updated overview of the global market for unmanned ground vehicle (UGV)
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for unmanned ground vehicle, industry growth drivers, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the UGV market, and corresponding market share analysis based on component, locomotion, guidance, energy source, vehicle size, end-use application, and geographic region
- Information on the key market dynamics (DROs), industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic and regional factors that will influence the market demand over the coming years (2022-2027)
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Patent review and new developments, R&D activities, recent industry structure, and current state of the market for unmanned ground vehicle
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including BAE Systems plc, General Dynamics Corp., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., Northrop Grumman Corp. and Thales Group
In this report, the market has been segmented based on locomotion type, guidance, size, energy source, applications and region. The report provides an overview of the global UGV market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on locomotion type, guidance, size, energy source, applications and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of UGV providers.
The report covers the market for UGVs with regard to the user base, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape.
The scope of the study includes UGVs for the military, agriculture, construction and mining, and civilian applications. However, other commercial and logistic automated guided vehicles (AGVs) have been excluded from the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$4.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$6.8 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 8.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type of Locomotion, Guidance, Size, Energy source, Application, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South America, Rest of the World (Middle East and Africa)|
|Key Market Drivers||