Vertical Farming: Global Markets to 2026
The global market for vertical farming is estimated to grow from $3.7 billion in 2021 to $10.5 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.4% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 32 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for vertical farming technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, 2022 and 2024, along with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market size for vertical farming, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by technique, structure of farming, component, and geographic region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning drivers, restraints and other forces affecting the progress of this market
- Information on upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on the vertical farming market
- Insight into recent industry structure, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and regulatory and legislative issues currently focused on vertical farming industry ecosystem
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Profile descriptions of the major industry players, including AeroFarms, AmHydro, Bowery Farming, Intelligent Growth Solutions (IGS Ltd.), Plenty Unlimited Inc., and Signify Holding
The report provides an overview of the global market for vertical farming and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on technique, component, structure, and region.
The report also focuses on the major driving trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report explains the current trends in the vertical farming market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of the major players in the global vertical farming market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.