Medical Devices Industry: Competitive Landscape 2021
This report discusses exhaustive coverage of the medical device industry and its competitive landscape in terms of major player market ranking and top medical devices. Company profiles of the top fifty medical device companies, innovative products and technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are well-researched and analyzed in this report. The study includes tracking alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and R&D in the medical device industry and the factors that will affect the industry in the coming years.
- 72 data tables and 113 additional tables
- An up-to-date assessment of the global medical devices market and industry competitive landscape featuring top 50 medical device manufacturers
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global medical devices market in USD million values, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2021
- Discussion of the major market potential and opportunities in medical devices industry, along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, and recent technological advancements
- In-depth information on increasing investments on research and development (R&D) activities, key technology issues, industry specific challenges, and COVID-19 implications on the progress of medical devices marketplace
- Review of the regulatory landscape for global medical devices manufacturers with emphasis on recent regulations in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Market share analysis of leading medical device manufacturers, their research priorities, global rankings, manufacturers mapping by therapeutic area, and market development strategies
- Company profiles of the leading global corporations in the medical devices industry, including Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., General Electric, Medtronic, Olympus Corp., Stryker Corp. and Terumo Corp.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the medical device market and its competitive landscape through 2021. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, and company profiles are discussed in detail. The report also examines recent developments and product portfolios of major players, along with market share analysis and ranking in the market. Regulatory landscape analysis focuses on recent regulations in regions such as the U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$605.7 billion|
|Market size forecast||$914.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.1% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Billions|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World|
|Key Market Drivers||
This report discusses the medical device industry and its competitive landscape in terms of major player market ranking and top medical devices. Company profiles of the top 50 medical device companies, innovative products and technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are well-researched and analyzed in this report.
- 61 data tables and 110 additional tables
- Competitive landscape of the top 50 medical device manufacturers in the global medical devices market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size in dollar value terms, and revenue forecasts through 2019
- Assessment of manufacturers ranking by R&D expenditures and annual growth, their market share analysis and key strategies adopted, and innovations taken place in medical devices marketplace
- Information pertaining to new product launches and approvals, mergers and acquisitions, alliances and joint ventures, and R&D efforts within the medical devices industry
- Review of patents and patent applications (numbers) filed on medical device technologies with breakdown of patent data by technology type, assignee country, and stakeholder company
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the medical devices industry with emphasis on key factors underlying the impact and significant takeaways
- Profile description of the major market players, including 3M, Abbott, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Danaher Corp., Roche, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson and Siemens Healthcare AG