Chromatography: A BCC Research Outlook
The global market for chromatography reagents should grow from $10.0 billion in 2018 to $14.2 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4% from 2018 through 2023.
- 43 data tables and 45 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for the chromatography reagents within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Quantification of the market for chromatography reagents by reagent type, technology, end use application, and geographical region
- A look into the recent advancements and innovations in the form of cutting-edge technologies, available in the chromatography reagents market
- Assessment of market dynamics, such as drivers and restraints that have an impact on the market.
- Exploration of chromatography reagents, including solvents, buffers, adsorbents and derivatives
- Coverage of significant patents with respective filed and published dates along with their assignees
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape, and detailed profiles of major market players including Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corp., Honeywell Burdick & Jackson (B&J), Sigma-Aldrich and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Chromatography technique, as a separation method, plays an important role in the fields of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, environment, clinics, forensics and research, etc., for quantitative and qualitative analysis of raw materials, drug substances, drug products and chemical compounds in biological fluids. The report examines the overall chromatography reagents industry and the types of technologies currently in use as well as planned technological developments, end-user markets and regional distribution, in addition to the regulatory aspects and patents currently filed.
This report provides an overview of the current and forthcoming characteristics of the global market for the chromatography reagents market. The chromatography reagents covered in this report include solvents, buffers, adsorbents, derivatives (silyl derivatives, alkylation reagents, acylation reagents) and resins. The types of chromatography included in this report are gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, thin layer chromatography, affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography, size-exclusion chromatography, affinity chromatography, partition chromatography and others (capillary electrophoresis, solid phase extraction, and hyphenated approaches).
The market estimations are provided for the following chromatographic techniques: liquid, gas, ion exchange, size exclusion, thin layer, capillary electrophoresis, supercritical fluid and adsorption. The classifications, comparisons and usage of these types of separation techniques are also portrayed in this report. Liquid chromatography is further categorized into high-performance liquid chromatography, reverse phase chromatography, supercritical fluid chromatography and fast protein liquid chromatography. Ion exchange chromatography is categorized into cation chromatography and anion chromatography; and gas chromatography into head space gas chromatography.
Revenues of chromatography reagents used in different chromatographic techniques are broken down by global region focusing on North America, Europe, and emerging markets in Asia-Pacific and South America. End users of chromatography techniques and reagents are discussed separately in the report, with an emphasis of the usage in biopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals; food and beverages; environment; clinics and forensics; petrochemicals/chemicals; and others (including academic and research institutes). The report additionally covers significant patents with respective filed and published dates along with their assignees. Acquisition strategies and collaborations by companies are also covered in this report.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff is comprised of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.