Intelligent Waste Management Systems Market
The global market for intelligent waste management systems should grow from $430.1 billion in 2020 to $600.1 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 82 tables
- An overview of global market for Intelligent Waste Management Systems (IWMS)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and explanation of major drivers, restraints, key developments and future outlook of the IWMS
- Characterization and quantification of IWMS market based on waste type, source, treatment, component and region
- Insights into government concerns and initiatives towards waste disposal
- Market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Covanta Holding Corp., IBM, Sensoneo, Suez Environmental Services, Tata Consultancy Services, Veolia Environmental Services
The intelligent waste management system market is segmented into the follow categories:
- By type of waste: Liquid waste, solid waste, organic waste, recyclable waste, hazardous waste.
- By source of waste: Industrial, healthcare, domestic, hospitality, electronics, others.
- By type of treatment: Chemical treatment, biological treatment, landfill, others.
- By type of component: Hardware—sensors, bins, machinery; software - waste notification software, Fleet monitoring software, waste separation software, DBMS.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., France, Germany and Rest of Europe; the U.K. is further segmented into England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan and India; and the Rest of the World (ROW).
Research Analyst Sinha G. Gaurav holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics and semiconductor markets. He has nine years of experience in the field of market research in electronics, finance and database designing. His areas of interest include semiconductors, automation, industrial controls, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications focus on subjects such as quantum dots, photonic sensors and detectors, LIDAR, ultrafast lasers, home automation, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs), factory automation and radio frequency (RF) components, among others.