Wastewater Treatment: Coagulants, Flocculants, Corrosion Inhibitors, Biocides, and Antifoaming Agents
The global market for wastewater treatment should grow from $95.4 billion in 2019 to $111.8 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during the period of 2019-2024.
- 52 data tables and 34 additional tables
- A brief study and industry analysis of the global market for wastewater treatment with special emphasis on the coagulants, flocculants, corrosion inhibitors, biocides, and antifoaming agents
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion of the current market size, emerging trends and market forecast, technological advancements, and R&D efforts within the global wastewater treatment marketplace
- Identification of companies best-positioned to meet the demand for demand/supply of wastewater treatment equipment, chemicals and services owing to their proprietary technologies, mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances or other demographic shifts taken place within the industry
- Insight into the industry structure covering major market participants and their market share analysis, pricing trends, and other macro-economic factors influencing the demand
- A look at the stringent regulatory norms and updates imposed by the government for discharge and disposal of wastewaters and their treatment processes
- Patent analysis covering significant patent allotments and filings of patent applications
- Profile description of the market leading companies, including Buckman Laboratories, Ecolab, Kemira OYJ, Solenis, Suez S.A., and The Dow Chemical Co.
The scope of this report is broad and covers various product types used across wastewater treatment facilities around the world. These water treatment facilities could be standalone or integral parts of manufacturing and processing organizations as part of their final byproduct treatment facilities. Depending up on the end-user category, the wastewater treatment facilities are a mandatory component into the manufacturing plants, and are subjected to stringent regulatory frameworks to ensure safety to the environment.
The wastewater treatment market is further broken down by product type into two main streams, including chemicals and equipment. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2024 are given for each product type and end-user with estimated value derived from the companies' total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional wastewater treatment market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global wastewater treatment market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global wastewater treatment market.
Saroj has been writing market research reports for the last 10 years. A post-graduate, her specialization is in the chemicals sector. Preparing end-to-end reports covering minute details for market insights and trend analysis in the chemicals, energy and materials sectors is her domain. Some of the reports written by her are as follow:
- Global Specialty Chemicals Market.
- Global Biodegradable Plastics Market.
- Global Bio-Refinery Technologies Market.
- Global Industrial Biomass Boiler Market.
- Global Bio Based Chemicals Market.