Water Purifiers: Global Markets
The global market for water purifiers should grow from $52.4 billion in 2020 to $90.1 billion by 2025 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 75 tables
- A brief overview and industry analysis of the global market for water purifiers and technologies thereof
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data corresponding to market size for 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Assessment of market potential and opportunities for this innovation-driven water purifiers market, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Discussion of key trends related to the global market, its various service types and end-use applications that have an influence on water purifiers market
- Company competitive landscape featuring leading manufacturers and suppliers of water purifiers; their business segments and research priorities, product innovations, financial highlights and the global market share analysis
- Insight into the COVID-19 impact analysis on the global and regional water purifiers market and CAGR forecasts
- Profile description of market leading corporations within the industry, including 3M Purification Inc., A.O. Smith Corp., Eureka Forbes Ltd., Kent RO Systems Ltd., Philips Electronics and Unilever N.V.
The water purifiers market is segmented into the following categories:
- By Technology: Gravity Purifiers, RO Purifiers, UV Purifiers, Sediment Filters, Water Softeners and Hybrid Purifiers.
- By Sales Channel: Retail Stores, Direct Sales, Online, B2B Sales and Rent-Based.
- By End Use: Healthcare, Household, Hospitality, Educational Institutions, Industrial, Offices and Others.
In addition to surveying the industry and providing a competitive analysis of the water purifiers market, this report includes a patent analysis, coverage of the impact of COVID-19 and a listing of company profiles of key players active in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.