2012 Oncology Market Research Review
This Oncology Market Research Review provides:
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics, with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field.
- Analysis of the emerging botanical drug industry and markets by therapeutic area.
- Implications of stem cell research and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and by the most important national markets.
- Analysis of the breast cancer drug and diagnostics markets.
- Present and future strategies within the liver disease drug market, including market sizes, market overview, and various other market factors.
The sheer weight of research into oncology continues to make progress toward extended life and, in the case of childhood leukemias, a cure for a majority of sufferers. We can trace these advances to an understanding that the differences between healthy tissue and disease tissue are not so metabolically obvious, nor so pronounced in terms of treatment. Health and disease are different sides of the same coin.
In choosing reports to highlight 2012 oncology publications, we tried to focus on research tools and advances, as much as disease states per se. In particular, the use of microRNA and stem cells seems increasingly important to stay up to date about, as they hold the key, in some applications, to major improvements in outcomes and diagnosis.
This Oncology Market Research Review provides a sampling of the type of quantitative market information, analysis and guidance that has been aiding business decision making since BCC was founded in 1971. It includes highlights from the following reports published in 2012:
- MicroRNA Research Tools, Diagnostics and Therapeutics: Global Markets.
- Botanical and Plant-Derived Drugs: Global Markets.
- Global Markets for Stem Cells.
- Breast Cancer Diagnostic and Drug Technologies: Global Markets.
- Liver Disease Treatments: The Global Market.
We hope you find this Research Review valuable, and we look forward to serving our customers’ biotechnology market research needs.