2013 Oncology Research Review
- The global market for uterine cancer treatments and diagnostics reached $17.4 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to nearly $17.8 billion in 2013 and then to nearly $21.6 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% over the five-year period from 2013 to 2018.
- The global cervical cancer market for drugs and diagnostics was $11.3 billion in 2012 and is expected to grow from $11.6 billion in 2013 to $15.6 billion by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%.
- The global market for the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer was valued at $26.1 billion in 2011 and should reach nearly $29.3 billion in 2012. Total market value is expected to reach $50.3 billion in 2017 after increasing at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4%.
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2013, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2013.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2013 Pharmaceuticals Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- HLC142A Therapies and Diagnostics for Uterine Cancer.
- HLC141A Therapies and Diagnostics for Cervical Cancer.
- PHM113A Prevention and Treatment of Prostate Cancer: Technologies and Global Markets.
- HLC143A Therapies and Diagnostics for Ovarian Cancer.
- PHM116A Drugs and Diagnostics for Hematological Disorders: Global Market.
We encourage you to obtain and benefit from the full market research reports that are excerpted in this Research Review.
BCC Research looks forward to serving your market intelligence needs in the future.
Kevin R. Fitzgerald
This Oncology Market Research Review provides:
- An overview of the global market for microRNA diagnostics and therapeutics, with an analysis of the commercial potential of this research field.
- Analysis of the emerging botanical drug industry and markets by therapeutic area.
- Implications of stem cell research and commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and by the most important national markets.
- Analysis of the breast cancer drug and diagnostics markets.
- Present and future strategies within the liver disease drug market, including market sizes, market overview, and various other market factors.