Drugs and Diagnostics for Hematological Disorders: Global Markets
The total global market for hematological disorder drugs and diagnostics in 2012 was estimated at nearly $72.9 billion. By 2017, the market is expected to reach $99.1 billion, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2012 and 2017.
- An overview of the global market for drugs and diagnostics for hematological disorders.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2010 through 2012, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2017.
- A breakdown of the market by hematological diseases, hematological cancers, and hematological diagnostics.
- A review of blood cancers, such as various types of leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma, and their therapies.
- Delineation of drugs approved by the FDA for hematological disorders.
- Comprehensive profiles of key companies in the industry.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study is testing, screening technology and also therapeutics markets for hematological disorders and blood cancers. The report also includes the regulatory environment, current technologies, new technologies, hematological disorders and cancer incidence, market projections and market share, along with latest trends and new developments.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Usha Nagavarapu is an experienced pharmaceutical professional with scientific and business development experience. She has managed preclinical discovery programs from target identification, including IND enabling studies, and assisted out-licensing and portfolio development activities. Her strong focus areas include oncology, dermatology and cardiovascular diseases. She has extensive experience working with early start-ups to fulfill operational obligations while minimizing overall operational cost and burden.