Anti-Epileptic Drugs: Global Markets to 2022
The global anti-epileptic drugs market totaled $8.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $9.5 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the global anti-epileptic drugs market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Eisai Co.Ltd., Glaxosmithkline Plc, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi S.A., UCB S.A.
This research report categorizes the anti-epileptic drugs market by type. Product type include first generation, second generation and third generation.
Led by head researcher Karthik Arun, BCC Research analysts craft Reference Reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.