Top 5 Generic Opportunities in Pharmaceuticals to Watch in 2019: Perspective for the Future
In the context of the huge impact of generic drug development and its implication in cost savings, an attempt has been made to analyze various pharmaceutical original products which experience patent expiry and likely to go off patents. The report also covers a section illustrating the case for development and opportunities that lie for manufacturers engaged in the generic or biosimilar business for the key drugs.
- An overview of top five opportunities for generic or biosimilar drugs in pharmaceuticals market 2019
- Coverage of generics and discussion on their characteristics
- Information on Hatchmann-Wax act and its effect on market competitiveness impacting pricing and development of original drugs
- Insights on the key challenges and opportunities in the development of generics or biosimilar drugs
- Description of product class, mechanism of action, indications and contraindications,
- clinical and generic development of the prominent products
- Detailed patent analysis i.e. expiry and exclusivity, regulations and policies and patent expiry and market impact
- Profiles of key competitors engaged in the development of generic and biosimilars
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.