Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions
The global cancer therapeutics market should reach $172.6 billion by 2022 from $121 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.4%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 84 data tables and 46 additional tables
- An overview of the market for resistant and recurrent metastatic cancers, with coverage of the current therapeutic strategies and treatment options.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- In-depth analyses of major oncology indications, including non-small-cell lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and head and neck cancer.
- Evaluation of the incidence of recurrent and metastatic diseases by geography, type, and targeted mechanism.
- Analysis of the competitive market dynamics, including the impact of mergers and acquisitions, as well as potential market disruptors and growth driving factors.
- Coverage of intelligence into the oncology therapeutics R&D pipeline and patent landscape.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the field.
- A review of the different forms of resistant and therapeutic treatments for metastatic cancer, provide an understanding of the mechanisms of resistance and recurrence in metastatic cancer, review the current treatment options by tumor origin, and the treatment strategies for resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancers.
- Provide an analysis and forecast of the revenues for cancer treatments for the global market subdivided by major market subsegments by geographic region and by selected country.
- Present a detailed analysis of global market shares, together with a further, more detailed analysis of market shares by geographic region and by selected country.
In addition, the analysis provides a:
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications and availability for all the market segments identified.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
- Review of the major market opportunities through the recognition of specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Profile of the leading suppliers of cancer treatments together with related information about specific products.
This study will allow the reader to:
- Gain an insight into the treatment regimens for resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancers and itsimplications for the patient, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries.
- Evaluate the effect of strategic factors such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation for the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Investigate the current market dynamics that are driving changes in the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Assess future growth opportunities in the resistant and therapeutic metastatic cancer market.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
- Utilize the report to help realize a company’s position in the marketplace and to provide insight into the future of the market and the opportunities that exist.
PAUL TAYLOR is an independent market researcher and analyst focused on the medical industry working on projects for over 20 years for a variety of prestigious clients including Agilent & Philips Medical Systems, Biomatrix, Inc (Genzyme Corporation), GE Medical Systems (Multiple Projects), Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited, Amersham Pharmacia Biotech Limited and Baxter Heathcare. He previously worked for multinational medical device and pharmaceutical companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and Pfizer on developing and implementing strategic business and marketing plans. His predictive analytics knowledge and models of market research data have been used for biopharmaceutical and biotechnology clients. He has a bachelor's degree and Ph.D. degree in biochemistry from the University of Liverpool and an MBA degree for Oxford Brookes University.