Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors: Emerging Markets
The global histone deacetylase inhibitor (HDI) market reached $153 million in 2011 and $223.2 million in 2012. This market is expected to be valued at $361.8 million in 2013 and $954.3 million by 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.4%.
- An overview of the global market for histone deacetylase inhibitors.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- A breakdown of the market for histone deacetylase inhibitors not only by region, but by application as well.
- Information pertaining to the manufacturing of HDIs as well information on the manufacturing companies involved.
- Profiles of leading HDI companies in the market.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
BCC Research carried out the market assessment of the present niche market for histone deacetylase inhibitors, the geographic breakdown of sales data, current and prospective applications, regulatory aspects, market projection, advances and restraints, patent analysis, clinical developments, market leaders and market share for histone deacetylase inhibitors.
The sales data for the global markets is authenticated for the present and anticipated values through statistical analysis. Correspondingly, regional data was measured for respective regions. The product and candidate information, technologies and platforms are based on their prospective application and practicability.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)