Infectious Disease Treatments: Global Markets
The global market for infectious disease treatments was valued at $90.4 billion in 2009. This market is expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% to reach $138 billion in 2014.
The largest market share belongs to antibiotic treatments for bacterial and fungal diseases at 53% of the total infectious disease treatment market. Fungal disease treatments will experience a slightly higher compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2%, from $4.6 billion in 2009 to $6.2 billion in 2014.
Viral disease treatments will have the fastest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1%, increasing from nearly $45 billion in 2009 to $79 billion in 2014.
- To assess the current state of infectious diseases on a global basis
- To identify the driving factors for demand of new products and services
- To make available the most current and reliable information on the market size
- To estimate the current global supply and demand scenario broken down by disease type and geographical regions
- To estimate the projected global supply-and-demand scenario over the next 5 years and analyzing it via disease type as well as product types
- To identify the factors influencing this industry and make appropriate recommendations.
- Examine BCC’s complete catalog of Market Research Reports and place direct orders
- Subscribe to any of BCC’s many industry newsletters
- Read announcements of recently published reports and newly launched newsletters
- Register for BCC’s well-known conferences
- Request additional information on any BCC product
- Take advantage of special offers