Liver Disease Treatments: The Global Market
In 2009, the global market for drugs used to treat liver disease was worth approximately $12.4 billion. Sales in 2010 decreased and the market did not see much progress, causing overall global sales to remain stagnant at $12.4 billion. Estimated sales in 2011 a projected $12 billion (excluding protease inhibitors). The market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 3.3% and reach nearly $14.2 billion by 2016.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
The scope of this study encompasses liver disease drug markets by various types. BCC Research analyzes each market by category with its applications in different regions of the world. It also analyzes the market leaders, regulatory environment, technology, market projections, and market share. Application issues include the latest trends and developments in each liver disease drug category.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)
- The global market for liver disease treatments amounted to nearly $8.4 billion in 2007 and is expected to increase to $9.8 billion in 2014, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0%
- The treatment for hepatitis is the largest segment of the market, amounting to about $4.6 billion in the last three years, and is expected to reach $4.8 billion in 2014.
- Sales of targeted therapies were comparatively less in 2008, but this market has the potential to grow faster mainly because of the increased incidence of hepatitis C in developing countries.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.