Pediatric Vaccines: Global Markets
The global pediatric vaccines market should reach $34.5 billion by 2022 and more than $50.2 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 21 data tables and 17 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the current and future global markets for pediatric vaccines
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2020 and 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for pediatric vaccines in USD million values, market forecast and corresponding market share analysis by technology, disease type (application), and geographic region
- Highlights of the key growth driving factors and constraints that will shape the market for pediatric vaccines as the basis for projecting demand over the forecast period (2022-2027)
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics (DROs), technology advancements, regulatory aspects, and other macroeconomics factors affecting the marketplace
- Highlights of the COVID-19 impact on the global pediatric vaccines market, with pandemic implications on demand/supply of vaccines across the world, and govt. strategic decisions to boost the marketplace
- Emphasis on the new developments in the pediatric vaccines market, and underlying clinical trials for all phases and list of vaccines
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments, financial performance, and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Pfizer, Abbott Laboratories, Merck & Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi SA and AstraZeneca
This report highlights the current and future market potential of pediatric vaccines and a detailed analysis of the market’s drivers, challenges and opportunities. The report also covers market projections through 2027 and estimates market shares for key players, as well as pediatric vaccines by type and by application. The report also discusses the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$32.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$50.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Technology, Disease Type, Region, Business Segment, Country|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||