The “Market at a Glance Pharmaceuticals” provides an access to all the market share analysis segments of the best-selling and key pharmaceutical reports of BCC Research. This report is a destination for the competitive landscape in the markets that hold a significant stand in the pharmaceuticals sector. Company profiles for all the notable manufacturers in the global pharmaceutical industry are provided as a part of this report.
- Examination of trends revolutionizing the pharmaceuticals sector
- An overview of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), antipsychotic drugs, and neuroprotective agents
- Information on Alnylam’s RNAi drug Onpattro, used to treat nerve damage from hereditary transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis
- Details pertaining to market share and company profiles of leading players of the industry
The “Market at a Glance Pharmaceuticals” provides a sampling of the market share in key therapeutics of pharmaceutical industry that has been aiding business decision making since the inception of BCC Research in 1971. It includes the market share and company profiles of leading players on the following markets:
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients: Global Markets to 2022 (PHM200A).
- Antipsychotic Drugs: Technologies and Global Markets (PHM063B).
- Brain Tumor Therapeutics: Global Markets to 2023 (PHM208A).
- Clinical Nutrition: Global Markets to 2022 (PHM198A).
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics for HIV: Global Markets (PHM058C).
- Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions (PHM177B).
- The Global Influenza Market (PHM049E).
- Global Markets for Treatment and Diagnosis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (PHM005D).
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G).
- Global Markets for Infectious Disease Treatments (PHM061D).
- Neuroprotective Agents: Therapeutic Applications and Global Markets (PHM188A).
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.